Saturday, July 11, 2015

Small Walk at Seoul, 2014

Seoul, where English and Chinese might not be so popular that if you don't speak Korean, you have to know how to use your body language well !!


Always smiling sale lady, hardly communicate with her except body language

It is also one of my favourite cities where I spend my vacation every 1 or 2 years there. It is an ever changing busy city but still enjoy some small walk through the centre of it on my only few days vacation, just for a time of relaxation from my workplace - having a cup of coffee, tasting the local food .... and have few street snap shots - good enough!



Convenient but ......


There are quite a lot BBQ restaurant but this one with great Sea Food which I definitely will come again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home